Photos of a reunited AC/DC briefly appeared on the band’s website recently, only to be taken down immediately. The pictures seem to show the band filming a video, and standing in front of a large red AC/DC logo. Click here for more info.
A fan gave BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN an acoustic guitar after one of his shows, and Bruce wrote his whole upcoming album with it.
This is great – a bagpipe cover of EUROPE‘s “The Final Countdown”.
“Rolling Stone” has released a NEW version of their top 500 albums of all-time list. Back in 2003, “Rolling Stone” published a list of the top 500 albums of all-time. They tweaked it in 2012 . . . and now, they’ve re-created it from scratch, with 154 new additions that weren‘t on the previous versions. Here’s the new Top 10:
- “What’s Going On”, Marvin Gaye, 1971 . . . It was #6 before. 2. “Pet Sounds”, The Beach Boys, 1966 . . . It was also #2 in 2003.
- “Blue”, Joni Mitchell, 1971 . . . It was #30 before. 4. “Songs in the Key of Life”, Stevie Wonder, 1976 . . . It was #56.
- “Abbey Road”, The Beatles, 1969 . . . It was #14. 6. “Nevermind”, Nirvana, 1991 . . . It was #17.
- “Rumours”, Fleetwood Mac, 1977 . . . It was #25. 8. “Purple Rain”, Prince and the Revolution, 1984 . . . It was #72.
- “Blood on the Tracks”, Bob Dylan, 1975 . . . It was #16. 10. “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill”, Lauryn Hill, 1998 . . . It was #312.
Check out their entire list and how they chose it here.
DAMON JOHNSON, formerly of BROTHER CANE, and guitarist for ALICE COOPER and THIN LIZZY will be joining RICHIE FAULKNER of JUDAS PRIEST for “A Tribute To Thin Lizzy” LIVE on September 25th at 8pm Eastern where he will debut the title track, “Battle Lessons”, from his forthcoming album at the end of the stream. Get the details here.
JACK OSBOURNE‘s 3-year-old daughter has COVID-19. Meanwhile, another of OZZY OSBOURNE‘s children, daughter AIMEE ,is releasing her debut album, under her stage name ARO. The album is called “Vacare Adamaré“, and the single is “House of Lies”.