Today, Live Nation announced the return of Lawn Pass, giving fans access to some of Summer 2023’s most incredible concerts at Coastal Credit Union Music Park in Raleigh, NC, and other select amphitheaters nationwide. With Lawn Pass, fans will have guaranteed general admission lawn seating and Fast Lane access all summer long for $199 plus a fee for 30+ shows in Raleigh.
“Our Lawn Passholders have developed into a true community of fans who love spending their summers outdoors listening to great music,” said Tom See, Chief Operating Officer of Live Nation’s Venue Nation. “This pass is about more than just getting access to the best shows of the summer. It’s a ticket to summer’s best moments paired with amazing live music.”
Fans who purchase Lawn Pass will be able to enjoy a lineup of summer’s best concerts across genres like country, rock, pop, hip-hop and more. Fans can check their local amphitheater for more details on the 2023 concert season, including exclusions, and look out for more shows to be announced in the coming months.
How To Purchase Lawn Pass
Lawn Pass will be on sale beginning December 14 at 1 p.m. ET at lawnpass.livenation.com while supplies last. To purchase Lawn Pass, fans can visit the link above and use the dropdown menu to select their desired participating amphitheater.
Previous Lawn Pass holders will be able to purchase their pass in an exclusive presale beginning today, December 8.
Citi is the official card of Lawn Pass. Citi cardmembers will have access to presale passes on December 13 from 10 a.m. ET to 10 p.m. PT through the Citi Entertainment program. For complete presale details visit citientertainment.com.
One Pass, Concerts All Summer
Each Lawn Pass holder will receive a custom personalized credential that will serve as their ticket on each show day. These credentials will be shipped directly to fans in spring 2023.
Where Summer Meets Music
Lawn Pass will be available at 30 Live Nation amphitheaters across the United States and each venue will have a limited number of Lawn Passes available.
Venues participating in Lawn Pass include:
· Ak-Chin Pavilion (Phoenix, AZ)
· Blossom Music Center (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
· Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek (Raleigh, NC)
· Concord Pavilion (Concord, CA)
· Darien Lake Amphitheater (Darien Center, NY)
· Dos Equis Pavilion (Dallas, TX)
· Freedom Mortgage Pavilion (Camden, NJ)
· Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – Tinley Park (Tinley Park, IL)
· Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre – St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)
· Isleta Amphitheater (Albuquerque, NM)
· iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre (West Palm Beach, FL)
· Jiffy Lube Live (Bristow, VA)
· Lakewood Amphitheatre (Atlanta, GA)
· MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre (Tampa, FL)
· North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (Chula Vista, CA)
· PNC Bank Arts Center (Holmdel, NJ)
· PNC Music Pavilion (Charlotte, NC)
· Ruoff Music Center (Noblesville, IN)
· RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater (Ridgefield, WA)
· Saratoga Performing Arts Center (Saratoga Springs, NY)
· Shoreline Amphitheatre (Mountain View, CA)
· St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview (Syracuse, NY)
· The Pavilion at Star Lake (Burgettstown, PA)
· Toyota Amphitheatre (Wheatland, CA)
· USANA Amphitheatre (West Valley City, UT)
· Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach (Virginia Beach, VA)
· White River Amphitheatre (Auburn, WA)
· Xfinity Center (Mansfield, MA)
· XFINITY Theatre (Hartford, CT)
For more information on Lawn Pass including restrictions, please visit lawnpass.livenation.com.